In many situations, background information about particular people or organisations is required. Using various database sources (e.g. ASIC, Court records etc), we are able to conduct extensive enquiries to highlight previously undisclosed information.
In complex matters, this can be graphically represented to highlight key connections between people and other related entities.
In many forensic accounting engagements, background checks on companies and other entities are conducted as part of the review.
Rushmore Forensic uses a structured methodology which for Australian based organisations includes some or all of the following data sources:
- ASIC Personal and Corporate Extract Searches
- Whitepages searches
- Land Title Searches
- Electoral Roll Searches
- Media Searches
- Australian Business Register – ABN search
- Google and other search engines
- ASIC Enforceable Undertakings
- ASIC Director Disqualifications
- Various Supreme Court and Federal Court decisions
- Other publicly available data sources, as appropriate.
Typically over the course of an investigation a large volume of data is collected in relation to different people and organisations. This information is entered into our proprietary case databases in order to be able to keep track and maximise the use of this information.
Quicklinks to Services: