Rushmore assists compensation lawyers with motor claims, workplace incident claims, public incident claims, negligence claims, and criminal compensation claims. Claims for compensation are critical for people involved motor accidents, workplace and other incidents. Our experts at Rushmore are Chartered and Forensic Accountants and we are members of the ICAA Special Interest Group in Forensic Accounting.
Rushmore can assist with calculations of:
- Economic loss
- Interest on past economic loss
- Loss of income or Lost earning capacity
- Residual earning capacity
- Lost superannuation benefits on past and future lost wages
- Past and future attendant care services
- Future domestic care
- Past medical expenses
- Past out of pocket expenses
- Future medical expenses and aids
- Past economic loss
- Future economic loss; and
- Future treatment.
Workers Compensation Audits or Reviews
We assist clients review their payments in relation to workers compensation and determine if there has been an under or over payment in relation to a workers compensation claim. More information.
Quicklinks To Other Sources of Information
- s.71 Discount rate applicable to certain awards of damages
- s.72 Maximum amount of damages for provision of certain home care services
- s.125 Damages for past or future economic loss—maximum for loss of earnings etc
- s.127 Damages for future economic loss—discount rate
- s.128 Damages for economic loss—maximum amount for provision of certain attendant care services
NSW Workers Compensation Act 1987 and Amendments
- s.151I Calculation of past and future loss of earnings
- s.151IA Retirement age
- s.151J Damages for future economic loss—discount rate
- s.12 Damages for past or future economic loss—maximum for loss of earnings etc
- s.14 Damages for future economic loss—discount rate
- s.15 Damages for gratuitous attendant care services
- s.15A Damages for loss of superannuation entitlements
If you would like further information about using our forensic accounting services for a personal injury, litigation, or other forensic accounting matter, then please contact us for an obligation free discussion. We provide services to corporations, law firms and individuals in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and across Australia. To arrange an appointment with one of our personal injury compensation experts, please call (02) 9954 6200.